Monday, November 24, 2008

Omarion Cuts His Hair!!!

I might be a little late on this topic but hey, I got a life too!
Anyway, the chrooner that we all know as Omarion from the crew B2K has said that he wanted a change. He made a mager change by cutting off all his hair! (which will be posted for your viewing pleasure)

It was a little odd for me at first when watching because half of his life as we seen him from the media's eye, he had long hair and thats what a lot of us was use to seeing. But after while, it grew on me because he looks quite handsome to say the least. But the thing that boggled me was.......I don't know if it's because when B2K first hit the scene, it was talks of Omarion and Marques Houston being brothers or what but....he looked just like Marques to me when his hair was cut. Take a look for yourself and be the judge..........


No comments: