Friday, November 21, 2008

Album In Stores December 9th!!!!


The long wait and anticipated Album from Brandy is soon to come. We have waited to hear from this song bird who has done it all from Singing and receiving tons of rewards, to Acting on the big screen and small, for 5 years now and her jig is up! Us Brandy fans need to hear some real music!

I was waiting in anticipation for this album to drop this month November 11th until my hopes were shot down by her website when they pronounced that her album was being pushed back for another month. I could have cried....LOL! No seriously. I have been following around Brandy since her "Thea" days up until now. I'm talking about recording each "Moesha" show that aired on television. To the movies that she played and so on. I even recorded her show "Special Delivery" she did with MTV. I was on to her like white on rice because I'm one of her number 1 fans! I just can't wait until the album drop because I will be there at Target...or whatever else store to get her album bright and early! December 9th look out for Bran's new album "Human".

No comments: