Monday, November 24, 2008

Chopped And Screwed Moment...

Have you ever been in a situation to where you meet someone and the conversation went good? You talk about the atmosphere and where your from or heading? Had a person to ask you if you were available on a certain day? What would many think when in that situation? Well here is my Chopped And Screwed moment.....

So one day, I was out driving and enjoying the weather on a nice hot summer day when this car pulled up next to me at an red light. I was grooving to my music and not really paying attention to the guy next to me until I decided to check my rear view mirror on my passenger side. Noticed the guy looking at me and he cracked a smile at me and did a head nod. I smiled back.

So anyway, here's when it gets interesting. I pulls up into a gas station to fill my tank up because I was getting low and I like to keep a full tank. Without paying to much attention, the same guy that was smiling at me was right on my tail pulling into the gas station too. I get out of my car to go inside to pay for my gas when I heard the guy speak, "Excuse me miss". I didn't really want to turn around to see what it was that he wanted but to be nice, I turned to see what he needed.

So anyway, he asked me if I would come to his truck because he wanted to ask me something. I oblige. Went to the truck to see what was up and he started to ask me if I stayed in the area. I told him yes. He asked me where my man was at. At this point, I'm like 'oh he think he slick coming at me with that Ice Age line'. So I bit and said, probably some where searching for me. Meaning,I'm still looking.

So anyway, we proceed further into a conversation and he asked me if I was available on Saturday night. I said that it all depends. So at this point, I'm thinking that he wanted to ask me out on a date. Eventually he told me that he was new in the area and was trying to find a hot spot to kick it at and if I would want to double date with him and his fiance!.....OMFG!!! I could have died!!! So yes, Ms. Observer was Chopped And Screwed!




No comments: